The Three

The Three
Bug, Mr. Chubbs and LalaBear May 2010

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Hubby

Well now... Let me tell you about my husband.
He's 30... he's almost exactly 2 years older than me (that would make me 28 ) We are both Virgos. It's weird being in love with another Virgo. We are best friends and are loyal to each other to the end. Best relationship ever right? For the most part, yes. But He and I are both super stubborn.. so there are arguments over who's right alot. Hubby like to be right. I don't blame him... I love to one up him and totally tell the whole world how right i am! lol
He is French you know... Not French Canadian.. but real, full blooded french. He was born in France, in Savoie. So not only is he stubborn and thinks he's always right .... he can tell you in many languages how right he is! It's hard being a Frenchman's wife... he can be such a bastard, jackass, jerk... you name it, he's it.
But here i am almost 6 years later and I'm still with him. I must love him or something. lol

Anyways, here's an update on what my hubby is doing right now.
Sunday Feb 6th he left home and headed to Estevan, Saskatchewan. Monday morning he arrived. Yup 1200 km's in 24 hours.
He got to a buddy's house and rested for a few hours then hit the snow and ice covered pavement to hunt for a Rig job. 2 companies want to hire him and he is starting Weds! Pretty awesome!
I hope he passes his physicals and gets on a rig soon. The faster he gets on the sooner he can come home!!!

For all the annoying qualities about my hubby... There are more good ones. He's loyal, kind, thoughtful, respectful, funny, loving, gentle.. and family oriented.
He's doing this for us. He's braving HARSH winter working conditions because he wants to best for us!
And THIS is why i love him so darn much!

No comments:

Post a Comment