The Three

The Three
Bug, Mr. Chubbs and LalaBear May 2010

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Why is it?

Why is it when a parent leaves for an extended period of time... the rest of the house falls to pieces?
I mean really! My house has gone to ruins since Hubby left! well the parts where my kids live in the house at least. I could blame it on the fact that we've all been sick for the last 10 days or so... but I'd be lying. I mean yeah, being sick didn't help the situation.. but the house was turning into a episode of "Hoarders" for a few weeks before this illness hit.
I'm being honest. I am definitely not related to Suzy or anyone in the Homemaker family.. Well unless you include my Military Aunt... But that's the military rather than anything else. (I think.... maybe she is an orderly person anyways and the Air Force just kinda strengthened this in her)
I couldn't clean my way out of a paper bag. I hate cleaning, i hate picking up... I'd rather not do anything of the sort if i can avoid it.

So here I am, announcing to the world ... that My room (which doubles as a TV room) the area where our computer sits and the girls' room look like a tornado has torn through it on a daily basis.

I would totally clean it up and have attempted to do so on a daily basis.... but then.. i have children. Many of them (more than 2 is considered MANY! so there!) and they don't seem to understand the concept of "PUT IT AWAY"
So yeah I'm sitting here surrounded by everything we own in a total and complete state of perpetual untidiness..

ah yes... I love the smell of clutter in the morning...... *GAG*

No comments:

Post a Comment