The Three

The Three
Bug, Mr. Chubbs and LalaBear May 2010

Monday, March 7, 2011

Because she loves you.

My 5 year old daughter, affectionately referred to as "Lala Bear" is whole heartedly, one of the most emotional people I've ever met. She is kind, loving and very empathetic towards others. So this morning she haS preschool. Then, after preschool she is going over to a friend's house for most of the day. This is a win/win for us actually. She gets to hang with her bestie and i get to have the house to myself, well except for Mr. Chubbs.
So This morning she woke up with a request. "Mama, i want to make a necklace for my friend." I thought that was a great idea and i asked her why she wanted to make her friend a necklace, and she said "Because i love her" I thought that was very sweet. So we made a necklace for her friend and then we made a bracelet for her friend's mom because "I love her too". So there was my sweet little girl, the one who seems to think about how to express herself in many different forms, working hard on her necklace and bracelet for her friends. She was still in her pj's too. Told me that she HAD to make them before she did anything else because she wanted to make sure she did them well.
So here she is, with a little help from Mr. Chubbs making her items.
Very happy with her work!


Here is the finished products!

I'm so glad i have girls... They are something special indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment