The Three

The Three
Bug, Mr. Chubbs and LalaBear May 2010

Saturday, January 19, 2013

And Baby makes 4!

It's been a very long time since i made a post on my blog. Life has been hectic and this blog hasn't been a priority at all, and i apologize to my limited readers.  As you know i have 3 beautiful children, Miss Bug who will be turning 12 this coming Tuesday. Miss Lala Bear, who will be 7 in February and Mr. Chubbs, who needs a new nick name as he isn't as chubby as he used to be.. well he turned 3 back in October.
Well low and behold, I'm pregnant again with baby number 4! I'm currently 22 weeks pregnant and due at the end of May.

Hubby and I were not expecting a 4th child, nor did we plan for one at this time, so we have had a difficult time adjusting since finding out back in September. We did go through our choices as to what to do with baby, but in the end we decided that the only thing we could do was birth and love this baby. Really, there wasn't any other choice. Love will always win in a case like this, at least with us.

We've had our 20 week ultrasound

and it's a healthy little baby. The u/s Tech says she thought it was a baby girl, but you never know.
I've bought a few cloth diapers and some baby clothes as well. I've gone thought the items I've had left over from the other children and i don't really need that much. Besides cloth diapers and clothes, we need bigger car. Our little VW Jetta won't cut it any more. So we are looking into vans and the like to see if we can find something that will fit our family better.

Hubby really likes the Mazda 5 as he can get it in Standard, which is the only thing he will drive these days. I think it might be the only van that is a standard. I don't really care if it's standard or an automatic, as long as all 4 kids fit in it and they are comfortable!

Anyways.. it's going to be a wild ride come May!
I'll have to figure out how to parent all these kids!!


No comments:

Post a Comment